Most people are fearful of Death. But what about BEing fearful of Living? Here’s some Food for Thought….
- What is your first thought when you wake in the Morning?
- Do you live a Life that satisfies you?
- What is your BIGGEST fear?
- How does this fear hold you back?
- What frightens you the most about Life?
- What makes you smile about Life? What makes you laugh in Life?
- What are you waiting for?
- What brings you Joy? How often do you experience Joy? When was the last time you were Joyful?
- What would your ideal Life be like?
- Do you Live to Work or Work to Live?
- How worried are you about the future? What does this “worry” do for you?
- Do you live more in the past, the present or the future? Why?
- Are you more frustrated rather than living the life of your dreams?
- Do you wish to be reborn as a new you? If so, who or what would you be? Why?
- Is it Life or is it Death that you are more worried about?
- Is your Inner Core truly happy?
- What is your Passion? Where does it fit in your Life? How often do you experience this passion?
- When was the last time felt Alive? What made you feel that way? How much did it cost?
Many people find themselves caught up in a day to day existence…the purpose of their lives is lost, tucked away under years of oppression and suppression and the Joy of Living becomes a quest rather than a way of BEing.
Life is a Sacred Gift. Look at your Life as a Treasure. A simple and profoundly beautiful Way of Living that Neelam and I saw inscribed at the Sivanada Ashram in Rishikesh contained these words:
- Be Good
- Do Good
If you find yourself fearing Life, these words may shine some Light inward. Feel free to write us if you need help.
Peace to you,
Paul & Neelam