A recent encounter brought something to mind–just how Spiritual is your Spiritual Path? This led me to some Food for Thought…
- How do you define Spirituality?
- What is the nature of your Spirituality?
- Are Spiritual practices and Religion the same?
- Do you openly share your Spirituality with others, or is it private?
- Are you aware when your Spiritual beliefs are bothersome to others? Do you over extend your welcome?
- How accepting are you towards the beliefs of others?
- What do all Spiritual beliefs/Faiths have in common?
- How different is you present belief/faith to that of your family?
- How accepted are your beliefs? Are they vastly different from that of your friends and family?
- Does your partner share your sense of spirituality?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how important is your Spiritual practice?
- Do you need to enter a church to feel connected to God?
- How do you define God/Spirit/Life Energy etc?
- How do you feel about the concept of Heaven? Of Hell?
- What role does Fear play in your faith?
These are only a few questions worth considering in the limitless space of Spiritual thought.May eyes open so the heart can see. May minds expand so walls tumble and doors vanish.
A Ho my Brothers and Sisters. A Ho!