I’m sitting here in the later evening, with the bed whispering, when a thought came to me. Here’s some food for thought….
resting present participle of rest (Verb)
- Cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength.
- Remain or be left in a specified condition: “rest assured”.
- How restful is your rest?
- From what do you need rest? How long would you like to rest from it?
- Do you get enough rest? How much is enough?
- What is rest to you?
- Are you rested by doing something different that is not “rest”?
- How easy is it for you to rest?
- Does your mind rest when your body is at rest?
- Does your body rest when your mind is at rest?
- What is your resting heart rate?
- What helps you rest? Is it within you or outside of you?
- How do you feel when you rest?
- How many ways can you rest?
- For you, does rest require stillness?
- When you rest, what is the main reason?
- How are your Thoughts when you rest? Your Feelings? Your Senses?
- What changes within you when you rest?
Hope you enjoyed your little rest
With Love and Light, Paul