Shamanic Vision (“Shamanic Vision”, ” we”, ” our”, ” us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Collection and use of information
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our Services: This includes:
- When you create an account with us, or submit questions, queries or feedback via our Websites, App, email or social media, including your email address if you send an email to us, as it is in our legitimate interests to provide our Services, communicate with you and provide customer support per your request;
- your country and IP address, as it is necessary for our compliance with legal obligations to identify where our users are located in connection with US laws;
- when you inquire about our product via our Websites, App, email or social media, including your email address if you send an email to us, as it is in our legitimate interests to provide our services, communicate with you and contact you about our product as per our request;
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16 for any purpose. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under age 16, we will attempt to delete that personal information as soon as possible and take any other measures required under applicable law.
Keeping your data secure
We won’t share your information with any other organizations for marketing or market research, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Where you sign up for our Services as an individual, you have certain rights including to find out what information we hold about you and review, update, and correct the personal information you provide us by logging into your account. Individual Customers: You have certain rights in regard to your personal information. You have the right to ask us to access the personal information we hold about you and be provided with certain information about how we use your information and who we share it with. You also have the right to ask us to correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete and we will endeavor to do so without undue delay. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you:
- where you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information:
- where we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal data; or
- where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information:
- where you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and while we verify accuracy;
- where we want to erase your personal information as the processing is unlawful but you want us to continue to store it;
- where we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of our processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- where you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
In addition, you can object to our processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground. At any time you have the right to object to our processing of information about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes, and we will stop processing the data for that purpose. To exercise any of these rights above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these rights above are limited, for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals, our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interest reasons, or where we are required by law to retain your personal data.
If you are located in the EU, your personal information will be transferred to and processed by:
- Shamanic Vision personnel located in the United States under the terms of the EU Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses), pursuant to Decision 2010/87/EU.
18 River Run Estates
Burley, Idaho 83318
©2018 Shamanic Vision All Rights Reserved. By entering your email address you are requesting and agreeing to subscribe to our free “Visions from the Heart” email newsletter. If you need to contact support, please email email@example.com