A Recent conversation over coffee lead me to ask a Clean Language question: “Where am I not aware?”
This, of course, led to some Food for Thought…
- So, where is your awareness?
- How do you react when you are aware?
- How do you react when you are not aware?
- When you are not aware, where does your awareness go?
- What color is your awareness?
- Are you more aware about some things than others?
- How aware are you of your Mind? How aware are you of your Spirit? Your Body? Are they at the same level? If not, why?
- Close your eyes. What colors do you see? Where did that color come from?
- With your eyes closed, what do you hear? What do you feel?
- Are Mindfulness and Awareness the same or different? In what way?
Awareness takes on many different shapes and forms. If you find yourself answering questions with “I don’t know” begin not from the center, but rather from the outside. Do so from Silence. From there, you can start to hear the whispers.